Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Brother Stories.

Jaia has a brother.
Robin has a brother.
I have two brothers.

A couple times during the day Jaia asks us to tell him a "brother story". We recall a time with our brothers then share the story with each other. Then usually right after Jaia shares a story which is fictional and is VERY close to the story we just told, but about him and Amish. It's funny!

I LOVE how much our boys love each other. It warms my heart countless times during the course of the day.  They really do seem like twins born 3 years apart. And look like it too!

*The photos are of the boys playing "store". I LOVE make believe!

3 comments:

Joyce said...

OMG I wish we lived closer...Hudson asks ALL DAY LONG for us to tell him a story. It always starts..."once upon a time there was a little boy named Hudson, and his baby brother named Devin, and their pup named Bosco...". PLUS Hudson loves playing "store". They would love to play with each other! And we could just let them entertain themselves, while we drink our coffee.

Sue said...

Awww, so cute.

Audrey said...

Joyce...does Hudson play drive thru too? Jaia does and it's hilarious.

Kaili, your boys ARE twins born 3 years apart. They are so beautiful and have the most gorgeous eyes!