Our day will include three different Easter egg hunts, eggs benny for breaky, a big Easter feast for dinner. Which will only mean that also included in our day will be meltdowns and sugar highs. Fun times! I'll take pictures!
Happy Easter! Hope you have fun celebrating however you do with your family!
Love how my dudes LOVE eachother!
"Eat some mini eggs for me, I don't have teeth!!!"
4 comments:
Happy Easter to everyone there! Wow, Amish sure is getting big. I tell ya, when you feed them, they just seem to keep growing! Love the bunny ears. Hope the kidlets have a fun filled day!
Love the bunny ears too! I just logged into your blog for the first time! Yeah so many posts to read. Happy Easter to you guys!
Amish is such a cutie-pie! LOVE the bunny ears. Happy Easter to you, Robin, Jaia and Amish!
Hee hee..what a cute bunny you have there!
Post a Comment