This is Robin and Jaia 3 years ago.
And this is them 2 months ago in the same spot.
Only time will tell the story of our lives. How amazing to see us where we are today. All just a dream when we first met.
I always dreamed of the little house, the children, the giggles, driving around in a VOLVO. This has ALL come true. And only time knew that in between all the dreams would be moments that I couldn't even imagine. Things that have enriched our lives for the better, things that were a real challenge, things that would knock us down, things that would enlighten us and lift us up, moments that would inspire. All that would lead us to this point in time. We are SO grateful for where we are today, and who surrounds us. We are LOVING this life with these BEAUTIFUL boys. Who could ever dream we would have two beautiful boys! Man we are lucky!
Now as we create new dreams for our family, we are SO excited to be a little family on our own creating new moments, new memories and new traditions.
Go smooch your family!
3 comments:
I think most people these days are too busy complaining about what they don't have that they never fully appreciate what they do have. Nice post.
Lovely post Kaili. I hope many more of your dreams come true for you and the family.
I think I'm one of those people who are complaining more than appreciating...so I'll go smooch my family and remember how lucky I actually am!
Post a Comment