Sunday, April 18, 2010

Yard work.

We love yard work.
A couple weeks ago, we had the day free. Mom and Al were going to be spending the day in their yard doing clean up/prep for the garden... So we thought for a change we'd go help them out.

We had fun, we were like busy little worker bees. Robin edged the whole back yard. I cut the grass, Mom weeded, Al transferred plants, we all took a hand in sanding down their picnic table and many more little odd jobs.
Shalane brought yummy lunch over for all of us. It was a fun day working outside, which we all really like!

Jaia decided that day that he DOES like bugs, PHEW!! Thought I was raising a scaredy boy! Yikes! We'll it was remedied, when he found some worms, and carried them around as his "pets". Good thing. 

Today we spent the day working on our yard, starting to look good out there! Love that it rained last night, makes everything a bit greener! We didn't take any pictures of our yard, sorry.
The last picture is random, I do that alot here eh? random this and random that! It's Jaia's art wall! LOVE all the colours he choose to use, and LOVE the "Jaia" stickers I Ma got for him! 

Nighty night!

4 comments:

ahiebert said...

Spending time outside in the yard is the best!

Joyce said...

doing yardwork is my worst nightmare. for real. especially the part about worms.

the only part i would have enjoyed is eating the yummy lunch shalane brought.

Joyce said...

p.s. why do you have all those potatoes?

Audrey said...

Worms are NOT pets! Planters count as gardening, right? Cause I'm pretty sure there won't be any worms in planters.